Whether you use Instagram to build up your own, individual account or you are a business or brand looking to grow online, Instagram Stories are invaluable. You can use them to ask your followers questions and get to know your audience on a deeper level. You can also ask questions for Instagram story ideas to find out how people feel about your brand. Perhaps you’re launching a new product? Or you want to find out how people react to a new service? There are lots of different ways to use questions for Instagram story use and in this piece, we will give you some suggestions like Famoid for instagram followers.
Learn How to Ask Questions Using Instagram Stories
Before we give you some super questions for Instagram story use, we will tell you how you can use this special Instagram feature.
You may have seen other Insta users’ stories and noted that they’ve used special stickers? These stickers are there to help you ask questions.
Questions for Instagram Story Use – Stickers
There are two stickers that you can use. One is for questions. The other is for polls on Instagram. We will break it down for you to make it easy:
The Question Sticker
You should use this sticker to ask your followers a question (and get an answer!).
The Polling Sticker
You should use this sticker to create a form where you can gather feedback on your products or services.
- Now you know what they are – we will tell you how to use them.
Using the Instagram Question Sticker
This sticker is ideal for questions for Instagram story use. Here are the steps you need to follow:
- Open up your Instagram app on your phone.
- Tap into Your Story (you will find this at the top of your screen in the left-hand corner).
- Either take a picture using your camera or upload a picture from your camera roll.
- Done that? Next, select the sticker icon (located in the corner, upper right).
- Select “Questions.”
- Now, towards the top of your screen in the middle you will see a multi-colored circle.
- Tap onto the circle and change the color as you desire.
- Next, choose the prompts “Ask me a question” or you could tap the “Music” icon which is located next to the font prompt “Aa” – perhaps ask users to share their recommendations for music? Or create your own title if you prefer.
- All finished? Tap on “Done.”
- Now click “Your Story” and share to your followers.
Using the Instagram Polling Sticker
This Instagram sticker is ideal for gathering information from your followers. Here are the steps to follow:
- Open up your Instagram app and log in.
- Select Your Story which is located in the corner, upper left-hand side.
- Upload an image from your phone (or take one using your Insta camera).
- Locate the Sticker icon, as before and select “Poll.”
- Follow the prompts to add your questions and answers.
- Next, again, locate the multi-colored circle and tap on it to change your letter shades.
- If you tap the “A” next to the palette, you can also change the background of your words.
- All finished? Click on “Done.”
- Then click “Your Story” and share it with your followers.
For more information on using stickers on Instagram, click on this link.
Now you know how to use the questions sticker and the polling sticker, how about some great questions for Instagram story use? Read on for some of our brilliant ideas!
Ideas for Instagram Story Questions
Before we give you a list of ideas, try making the title as compelling as possible, here are some suggestions:
- How’s it going?
- Sit up and take note!
- Don’t leave me this way….
- Ask me anything you want….
Your title has to be no more than 16 characters – and you can use emojis as well to make your question stand out.
Good Questions for Instagram
- What is your nickname?
- What was the name of your first pet?
- Who was your embarrassing celebrity crush?
- If you could go anywhere in the world – where would you go?
- If you were an animal, what would you be?
- What was your first memory?
- What was the first thing you noticed about me?
- Tell me your embarrassing favorite song?
- Describe me in one word!
- What’s your favorite movie?
- What was the most money you ever spent on anything?
- Where’s your favorite place on earth?
- What was the last book you read?
- Who was the first person you followed on Instagram?
- What was the best piece of advice you ever received?
- What was the best birthday present you ever received?
- What’s the skeleton in your closet?
- What’s your mantra?
- What was the last perfume you bought?
- What famous people would you invite to a dinner party?
- Who’s the most inspirational person to you?
Final Words on Asking Questions or Conducting Polls for Your Insta Stories
If you want to gain more followers on Instagram and attract people to your profile, then you should find questions for Instagram story use a valuable tool. Be original, and if you think of any questions while not on your Insta app, write them down and use them at a later date.