The engagement ceremony is one of the most auspicious moments of every marriage life. The engagement ceremony is not just the exchange of rings, nowadays; engagement ceremonies are more like pre-wedding parties. It is a good way how people familiarize themselves with their newly formed relationships. A well-planned engagement ceremony will lead to a good wedding ceremony. Planning involves all the big and small necessary changes that you need to take care of before the ceremony. These are some of the inevitable change that you can consider for a smooth engagement ceremony –
- Jewellery – The ring that you are going to offer needs to be special. If you buy the engagement ring from a local shop, that won’t do because most of them don’t have enough settings, diamonds, shapes, etc. Buying an engagement ring from a reputed place like hatton garden jewellery shops will not only give you plenty of options but these shops will also give you room for engravings. These shops also provide certification and information about the jewelry and the diamond that you are purchasing.
- Venue – Don’t compulsorily set up the venue at traditional places like grand hotels or garden restaurants. You can select places like a farmhouse or a local garden. They are good options to celebrate but plan according to your convenience. There should not be anything that you might miss out on.
- Outfit – Go for a dress code and ask your guests to wear it accordingly. This will be a great idea to have a fun and enjoyable party. Step out of formals and casuals and try being creative. You can decide on a theme for your party and then set the dress code.
- Theme – Extending the above point; you can decorate the venue with a certain theme. For example, you can have a Christmas theme and decorate the place with fairy lights, small saplings, balloons, etc.
- Menu – Select something that will be okay for all kinds of people. You can offer different food items ranging from spicy to sweet because people prefer different tastes. Keeping one type of food can create a problem with people who don’t like that cuisine.
- Weather changes – Keep in mind the estimation of weather type on the engagement day. Consider all the worst come possibilities and make all the necessary preparations according to it. This will also help you in deciding the venue and the menu of the engagement ceremony.
- Gift – You can thank your guests for attending the ceremony by returning them a small gift. It can be any small and sweet present such as a small vase or a jar of coffee beans, etc. Giving the guests a gift will build a sense of gratitude in them and they will be likely to remember your engagement day.
- Games – Arrange some games for some time. Any outdoor or board games will be a good choice. Playing together will really charge up the mood of all guests in no time.
Choose your favourite engagement ring today from engagement rings Hatton Garden.